These are some of the most common work from home faqs. Browse through and if you still have questions, contact me.
Work From Home FAQs
The only real work from home jobs are for customer service representatives and sales agents right?
There are legitimate work from home jobs for you whether you’re a customer service rep or sales agent, data entry operator, travel agent, transcriber, tutor, teacher, nurse, search engine rater, IT professional, virtual assistant, researcher, writer, website developer, graphic designer, radiologist, physician, and more!
How is training provided for work from home positions?
Most training for work from home jobs is provided online either through self-paced applications or instructor-led classes. Some employers will require that you attend all or a portion of the training at their physical location.
Why do some companies require that home based workers live in certain areas?
Companies may place location restrictions on their work from home positions for many reasons:
- You may be required to attend training and/or periodic meetings at the employer’s physical location, so you must live nearby.
- For certain positions, employers might choose to match their customers’ locations with agents who live in and are familiar with the same regions.
- Employers may choose to restrict their hiring to certain areas due to state regulations, tax and legal implications.
- Some positions are location specific.
- If your job requires a professional license, you may be required to be licensed in the employer’s home state.
How can I start working from home?
The best way to start working from home is to be prepared – learn how with this how to work from home guide.
If you’re ready to jump right in, this directory of legitimate work at home jobs lets you choose jobs by type.